Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy C# and the .NET Platform, Second Edition? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on C# and the .NET Platform, Second Edition. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
C# and the .NET Platform, Second Edition ReviewI got this book a while ago (when I was a Java developer) but never really read much of it until I got my latest contracting job - which primarily involved c#/.net as well as some COM interoperability. For the longest time I never understood why I kept getting frustrated whenever I read this thing. It finally hit me - the book is somewhat of an anomoly. On one hand, it misses some major areas of .net functionality (doesn't even cover xml document creation nor COM interoperability) and on the other hand it goes into excrutiating detail on other points. A lot of times he will start a topic off by going into a lot of detail - but then will admit that he is explaining something very obscure that 99% of people may never need to know. My question is - then why cover it? Cut out some of this obscure stuff and put in some more of the topics that most people would encounter. Although I have painted a negative picture so far, there are some areas where this book really shines. I am finding that as I progress from being an intermediate to advanced c#/.net developer I am starting to appreciate this book more.In summary, I would recommend this only as a 2nd or 3rd book to your c#/.net collection - there are too many holes in the text for it to be considered a primary text (I personally fell in love with Wrox's Professional C# - 2nd ed).C# and the .NET Platform, Second Edition Overview
Want to learn more information about C# and the .NET Platform, Second Edition?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment